The following steps outlines the steps to be followed to Integrate and configure shiprocket to Agnicart powered eCommerce website
Following parameters are required to integrate Shiprocket to Agnicart powered eCommerce store. Underneath the list are the steps to get those details from Shiprocket.
- API Username
- API password
- Channel ID
- Pickup Location
One you have the above details.
1. Login to your Agnicart admin dashboard.
2. Go to Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Apps tab
3. For the Shiprocket row – Click on Edit action button
4. Enter API Username, API password, Channel ID and pick up address(Address Nickname in Shirocket) and click Save
Get API Username and Password from shiprocket:
- Login to your ship rocket account
- In the Left Navigation panel click on API.
- Click on Create API User.
- Enter Email ID, password, and confirm password and click Generate API Credential. The email address should be different from your login Email ID.
Get Channel ID from Ship rocket:
- Login to Ship rocket account.
- In the left navigation panel click on Channels. You can use the default “CUSTOM” channel that is created or use a new channel by creating one.
- The channel ID is the number that is displayed on the Channel name. Please make a note of it.
Get Pickup Location from Shiprocket:
- Login to the Shiprocket account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- In the pickup address for your store and deliveries.
- Make note of the address nickname of the pickup address.