Agnicart is the most affordable eCommerce platform. Facebook messenger is one of most popular live chat provider and you can easily integrate with you Agnicart powered eCommerce store by following below steps.
- Login to your dashboard
- Go to Settings -> Chat section and enter your Facebook page ID in the Facebook Page Id text box and click save
- You can get the Facebook page ID from https://findmyfbid.in/
- Add your website domain to the whitelisted domains list of the Facebook page by following below steps
- Go to Facebook page and click on page settings -> Advanced Messaging
- Scroll down and you will see a placeholder for whitelisted domain. Enter your domain name and click save.
Thats it. Facebook messenger is now configured on your Agnicart powered eCommerce website and your customers can chat live with you.
Please email us to [email protected] if you have any questions.
One thought on “How to integrate Facebook messenger in Agnicart powered eCommerce store”